This is the story of how one young, newly married couple did just that:
- They requested that doctors never tell them how long was left
- They skipped the bucket-list approach to living life
- They “accepted the impermanence of the situation but they didn’t dwell on it”
- They spent time watching TV
- They got pregnant and had a baby
And check out Nora McInerny Purmort’s memoir, It’s Okay to Laugh (Crying Is Cool, Too).
Photograph: Nora McInerny Purmont
The When You Die team is committed to bringing death back into our everyday conversations as an integral part of our human journey.