Understanding death and learning about what happens when you die is at the crux of our mission. Here are a few key resources for you to delve deeper into topics such as the dying process, the funeral industry, dealing with tragedy, hospice care, and more. We hope to help bring the death conversation back into everyday life in order to live fully.
There's a lot out there on green burial these days. Here are some of the basics to get you started!
- Eternal Reefs
- The Green Burial Movement
- Bio Urns
- Tree Urns Not Accepted in Some Quebec Cemeteries
- Natural Cemeteries
- Aquagreen Dispositions - Depositing Liquid Remains into Sewer System
- Recomposition - converting human remains to soil
- Natural Burial
- The Green Burial Council (GBC)
- Mushroom Suits, Biodegradable Urns and Death’s Green Frontier